AIN'T TOO OLD TO MUV WALKATHON (“ATOM WALK”)
Participation Terms & Conditions
ATOM WALK is organized by OntheMuv, Inc and NFL Retired Players Congress, Inc. (collectively and independently, ATOM Walk or “Event Manager”). By registering to participate in ATOM WALK (collective the Events and Individually the Event), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Covid Special Terms & Conditions
- I agree that I will follow all National, State and/or Territory laws, regulations and guidelines relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- I will not participate in any Events if, in the past 14 days:
- i. I have undergone a COVID-19 test;
- ii. I have come into contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- iii. I have come into contact with someone who is a close contact of a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- iv. I have experienced a temperature, flu-like symptoms, repertory symptoms, a sore/dry throat or a persistent cough or any other symptom that is associated with COVID-19.
- I accept that I am not entitled to a full refund of any pledge, contribution, entry or other fee paid to ATOM Walk in circumstances where an Event is cancelled as a direct result of a requirement of any Local, State or Federal agency arising out of or associated with the management of the COVID-19 pandemic or other pandemic health matter.
- Notwithstanding clause 3 herein, ATOM Walk reserves the right but not the obligation to issues refunds or otherwise reimburse participants, in part or in full, if ATOM Walk has covered the costs of organizing the cancelled Event.
General Terms & Conditions
- I declare, as a condition of entry into the 2021 ATOM WALK that I am not aware of any illness, injury, physical disability or impairment which may cause me or others illness, injury or death during or as a consequence of event participation.
- The decision to participate is entirely my own and I accept all risks associated with participation in the event, including but not limited to loss of life or permanent injury.
- I, for myself and my heirs and executors, hereby waive, release and forever discharge the event organizers, sponsors, promoters, service providers and each of their agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all other persons associated with the event, for all my liabilities, claims, actions or damages that I may have against them arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in this event.
- I agree that my entry into all ATOM WALK events are non-transferable and that no other person is permitted to participate in the event in my place if they have not registered on the ATOM WALK website. I agree that I will not sell (or offer to sell) my entry into the event or otherwise transfer my entry into the event for any form of compensation.
- I acknowledge that refunds of donations, pledges, or grants will not be issued for change of mind or inability to participate. Refunds prior to the event may be considered in special circumstances, which includes where a participant suffers from a medical or personal event that prevents that person from being able to participate in the Event and that person has made a direct financial contribution to ATOM Walk and ATOM Walk acknowledges actual receipt of such contribution. To apply for a refund contact [email protected] with appropriate supporting documentation.
- I understand and acknowledge ATOM WALK is a virtual event taking place in the United States of America.
- I acknowledge that the ATOM Walk and/or the Event Manager have the right to cancel, postpone, change the structure and/or change the location of the event at any time. The event may be cancelled, postponed, have a change of structure and/or change the location for any reasons (at the sole discretion of ATOM Walk and/or the Event Manager). In the event of cancellation, postponement, a change of structure or location there will be no refund of donation(s) unless otherwise determined by ATOM Walk and/or the Event Manager in their sole discretion. Any decision to cancel or change an Event will be posted to the event website and/or official social media channels.
- I consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media whatsoever of my:
- i. name
- ii. race result
- iii. image
- iv. voice
- v. event result; or
- vi. any other information related to my participation in ATOM WALK; (the “Information”)
- I consent to ATOM Walk and /or the Event Manager publishing the Information in the United States of America in any medium including:
- i. Television;
- ii. Radio broadcast;
- iii. Newspapers (including online), magazines or books;
- iv. Other traditional and social media;
- v. ATOM Walk publications;
- vi. Internet, wire service and/or email news service;
- vii. ATOM Walk websites, including the www.ATOM WALK.org website; and
- viii. Any and all ATOM WALK charity partners, charity beneficiaries, sponsors, affiliates, and donors;
- ix. ATOM Walk promotional materials.
- I accept that the Information may be published beyond the life of the current Event and that as a result the Information may be used to promote future events and provide historical references at the discretion of ATOM Walk and/or the Event Manager.
- I certify that I am 18 years or older, or that I am the parent/legal guardian of the participant who is under the age of 18 years, and I have read this document and fully understand it. As a parent or legal guardian, I agree to these Terms and Conditions for and on behalf of the minor participant.
- I consent to ATOM Walk entering my personal details contained on this entry form into a database which will be used for the administration of the event, including to SMS relevant information to me if I have provided a mobile phone number. I also consent to my personal details being used by ATOM Walk events for future marketing and promotional purposes.
- If I am a team leader or registering multiple people, I certify that:
- i. I have provided all people on my registration with a physical or electronic copy of these Terms and Conditions;
- ii. My team members have acknowledged in writing to me that they agree to these Terms and Conditions and I have retained a copy of that consent;
- iii. Each of my team members has authorized me to register on their behalf;
- iv. I and my team will abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- I accept and agree to abide by directions and instructions given by ATOM Walk and/or the Event Manager or Event staff and managers, and to abide by the current national and relevant state government regulations including but not limited to any instruction regarding Covid-19, or any other pandemic or health related issue.
- I acknowledge that ATOM Walk and/or the Event Manager or Event staff and managers may remove me and/or exclude me from participation in any aspect of the Event:
- i. if my behavior is inappropriate, offensive, or abusive to others;
- ii. if I do not follow any directions regarding COVID-19 guidelines or other health related matters;
- iii. if my behavior threatens to or does cause damage to any property;
- iv. on medical or health and safety grounds (including to prevent possible harm, illness or injury to myself or any other person);
- v. to prevent or arrest any form of unauthorized marketing;
- if I breach any of these Terms and Conditions.
- I declare that all the information supplied by me for registration is true and correct.
- Hosting or participating in a DIY ATOM WALK in no way constitutes a partnership between my organization or group and ATOM Walk, or sponsorship of its brands ATOM WALK or DIY ATOM WALK, and that no statement suggesting this can be published in any way or in any form without the prior written approval of the ATOM Walk.
- My organizational logo must not be placed alongside the ATOM Walk logo in a way that could be misinterpreted as sponsorship or partnership with ATOM Walk.
- I shall not use my organizations’ name to title the event in any way, for example “X Company ATOM WALK” or “DIY ATOM WALK presented by X Company.” I must obtain the prior written approval from ATOM Walk if I select a name I wish to use before it is announced.
- Your donation will be will go towards support services for the charity(ies) selected by ATOM Walk.
- Your donation will be processed securely by Stripe or another third party merchant processing system. The ATOM WALK website does not store credit card numbers.
- ATOM Walk is a charitable fund raising event. All contributions and deductions are governed by the rules of the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) and applicable states statutes and regulations. After donating, you will receive a receipt by email.
Sharing your storyBy submitting your story to ATOM WALK, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- In accordance with these Terms and Conditions, I consent to the publication of the Information.
- I accept that ATOM Walk may make grammatical changes to any written information I provide to ATOM Walk. Any changes that they wish to make to the content or messaging of your story will be confirmed with you via email prior to publication.
- ATOM Walk is not obligated to use your story and reserves the right in its sole discretion to use your story or not use it. If ATOM Walk uses your story it may do so in any available media or advertising platform.
Social media Terms & Conditions
- ATOM Walk Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok pages and those of our sponsors, partners, and affiliates are designed to provide news, information and facilitate discussion.
- ATOM WALK reserves the right to amend or delete any material, including derogatory, offensive or defamatory material posted on the pages. ATOM Walk also reserves the right to delete advertising material or material containing conflicting brands. Offensive language or images will be deleted in ATOM Walk’s sole discretion.
- We want to provide a safe and open space for participants, partners, sponsors, friends and families to fundraise for ATOM Walk’s designated charities. For that reason, we will also remove any unhelpful or misleading comments and posts.
- ATOM WALK reserves the right to remove or block any individual from its social media pages.
- Content posted by participants does not represent the official views of ATOM Walk.